some were leaps, some were baby steps
1. Started to wake up at the same time everyday, even on weekends
2. Began to weight train every morning for 20 minutes, no more, no less (this habit was HARD for me to create)
3. Threw out 90% of the supplements I was taking, and began to use Functional Mushrooms on the daily
4. Started to be selective about the music I listen to
Mini explanation & tips for each point in case you are curious:
1. Started to wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends: I began to wake up between 5:10-5:40 am every day. Game-changer. If I need a nap, I'll take one!
2. Began to weight train every morning for 20 minutes: Initiating this habit felt impossible and I actually hired a personal trainer to help get me started. The best investment of 2022 by far was having a personal trainer help kick-start a habit that has been LIFE-CHANGING for me.
3. Threw out 90% of the supplements I was taking: I personally have wasted a lot of money on supplements. In 2022, I went minimalist and solely focused my energy on taking Vitamin D and Functional Mushrooms: Lion's Mane, Reishi, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, and Shitake each day. I rotate the mushrooms but I don't go a day without adding one to my diet.
4. Started to be selective about the music I listen to: I like to say, “You are the songs you listen to.” This year, I began to take that seriously and shift the music I listen to on a daily basis. I integrated more 40 Herz binaural beats and tons more Beautiful Chorus.
What did you do this 2022 that drastically shifted your mental health? Write me!
Be well and Happy Gregorian Calendar New Year! Sofía